Monday, January 12, 2009

Surprise Visitor

Friday afternoon during naps the doorbell rang, which is unusual.  So, I ran upstairs to answer the door and who was there?  My brother Kyle!  Now, this may not sound too unusual, but Kyle lives in Houston, as in Texas!  What a great surprise!  He came to surprise everyone, except Shannon (I guess he needed someone to pick him up from the airport), for the weekend.  I was excited because he got to meet Lauren at such a young age.  It's such a blessing to have family around, but Kyle misses a lot of the family stuff because he lives so far away.  The kids were excited too and Aubrey was very hyper that afternoon!  We got some pictures of Kyle with the kids.  Thanks Kyle for the great surprise!





2 comments:

Marner Family said...

That is so awesome! Brothers are great that way. -b

Prachar family said...

Wow, fun surprise! I can totally tell you two are related!