I am going stir crazy. For the last 4 days, today is day 5, we have been battling a fever. Aubrey has woken up every night, sometimes multiple times a night with a fever, coughing and complaining of being sweaty. YUCK! The good thing is there has been no vomit or such, but the bad part is, it is a teaser. Just when we think we are in the clear and almost 24 hours has gone by, the fever strikes again. I've heard that this goes away after 5 days, so I'm praying that holds true for us. I'm also praying that no one else comes down with it. So far, so good. I know all moms know what it's like to have sick kids, especially
Melanie because she has the same thing at her house right now. Yesterday we watched way too much tv and I let the kids put on their swim suits and play in my tub for an hour. Today we might go for a drive and see if we can park across from the airport to watch the planes take off. Who knows, maybe there won't be many planes today in Iowa City, but it's worth a shot. Please pray that the end is here!
3 comments:
Natasha,
I totally understand and will be praying that Aubrey gets better soon and that no one else gets it!!Love,
Athena
I'm going stir crazy too! But not because we're sick...just because we're trying NOT to get sick! I hope everyone feels better soon, and we get to see you soon :)
We are on the back end of this too ... I hope. Just Camden for for days and Eva for two. No one else hopefully. Rotten, but could be worse, I can hadled this over changing bedsheets and well you know all the time! Take care, hope there were some planes for you today! -b
Post a Comment