Fall is such a wonderful time of the year. We are blessed to have two beautiful, mature trees in our front yard that dazzle us with color each fall. This year was no exception, but all good things must come to an end so I decided yesterday was the day to rake up the leaves. The kids wanted to help, and they actually did help. It's amazing how strong they are when they apply themselves. Ryan knows that I love to take pictures, he thinks it can go overboard sometimes, but he doesn't really mind. So, here's a lot of pictures that I took of us enjoying the huge pile of leaves. I couldn't get a good picture of all of us, I kept cutting off heads, so I just made do with what I could get. Lauren loved her first experience with the leaves, even with her brother throwing leaves in the air!
Week 2
1 week ago
2 comments:
I'm sad we don't have big leaf piles for the girls to enjoy. Today I was contemplating(sp)stopping along Melrose and letting my girls jump in someone else's leaf pile, just so they could have the experience. Maybe we'll have to come enjoy yours?
a few of us raked up leaves here at college last week and week and throughout the fun we had around 15 people jump in our monstrous pile
Post a Comment