Friday, September 13, 2013

Aubrey is 9!

It seems hard to believe that we've been parents for 9 years now! Oh how life has changed for the better in the last nine years. Aubrey is loving school and thriving in this new environment. She is organized and particular in all that she does. She loves crafts and dancing and Lego friends. This year she requested a plain birthday cake that said Happy Birthday instead of a design. At first I was relieved since that meant I would have an easier time making the cake, but then I realized that it meant she was growing up and getting out of the kiddy phase. We love you Aubrey!




Aubrey and Hannah got to celebrate their birthdays together with their classmates and a few other friends as well. We had a perfect weather day to have the party outside. The girls had a blast and it was fun to see their personalities come through as they played.




1 comment:

Brooke said...

9 years old! man time flies