I had the great opportunity to go to Shipshewana, Indiana for the past few days to the midwest's largest flea market. I'd never been to a flea market, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was lots of fun. I love getting good deals, so it was a great place for me. I went with my mom, sister and aunt and then we met my aunt from Ohio there are well. It was terribly hot and we were all melting, but thankfully it closes at 5:00, so we left around 4:30 on Tuesday and came back bright and early Wednesday morning when it was more bearable. I found quite a few stocking stuffers for the kids, yes, I'm already preparing for Christmas. I also got some fun stuff for myself. It was a fun break from everyday life, thanks to my mother-in-law who watched the kids and Ryan who worked on our almost finished deck!
No comments:
Post a Comment